Category Archives: Uncategorized

Integrated Estate Planning: A Win-Win for Both Clients and Wealth Managers

The concept of wealth management is an interesting proposition.  A recent study by CEG Worldwide concluded that only 6 percent of those holding themselves out as wealth managers actually provided comprehensive wealth management services, with the remaining 94 percent simply … Continue reading

Posted in compliance, fiduciary compliance, fiduciary law, RIA Compliance, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

The Times They Are A Changin’

With the pending release by the SEC of the new fiduciary rules, I have received a lot of e-mails and calls regarding the potential implications for currently registered  investment advisers.  Since investment advisers have been held to be fiduciaries under both the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hello world!

IA Insight is a blog for investment advisers and those who advise investment advisers, such as attorneys and compliance personnel.  The goal is to provide practical and meaningful information to help investment advisers and their advisers develop and maintain acceptable “best … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment